Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Rahul Gandhi half Indian like me: Katrina

In an exclusive interview to Delhi Times, Katrina Kaif clarified that she never intended to hide her identity and was proud of being half Asian. The actress also went on to say that Rahul Gandhi is also half Indian, half Italian.



related stories

"Am I supposed to be ashamed that I am half Asian,
Katrina kaif slams reports about birthday celebration half
European? I mean, no! Rahul Gandhi is half Indian, half Italian. So? I am very proud of what I am and I just don't understand the confusion – as if I'm trying to hide the fact that my mother's British. Why would I?"

The actress who's constantly quizzed about having the surname Turquotte on her passport says, "Because people are insinuating that there is something wrong in it! Please understand that I am not – I assure you, I promise you – I am not the only half Asian half British person alive on this planet! My passport's copies are with every news channel in this country – don't ask me how they got them. Everyone has my name, which is my mother's name, on the passport."

Well that solves Katrina's passport mystery once and for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment