Search This Blog

Thursday 14 July 2011

Jessica Alba: I'm only getting better

For Jessica Alba, it wasn’t until she had her daughter Honor in 2008 that she learned to own her sexuality.

"I was quite shy with it," she tells Allure magazine in their August issue. "It wasn't something I embraced until I had my daughter. I saw how incredible and amazing it is to be a woman and to be able to create a life. There's a reason why certain areas of the body are desirable –- because it all leads to reproduction."

More photos of Jessica Alba in Allure

Alba, who is expecting again, says having her daughter changed her in other ways, too.


“I can’t ever get down to the weight I was before I had Honor. My body’s just different,” she says. “The jeans just sort of zip up differently, and things hang differently. It’s a miracle what happens, but you definitely are different afterwards. Unless you’re Gisele.”

Jessica Alba's style timeline

But the 30-year-old actress isn’t worried about maintaining her status as one of the hottest in Hollywood.

"According to some people, I peaked in my early 20s," she laughs. "I was like, 'Oh, really? I feel like I'm getting better.'"

Read the full interview with Jessica Alba when the August issue of Allure arrives on newsstands July 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment