Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Nadya Suleman: I never said 'I hate babies'

Nadya Suleman is reportedly steaming mad over an interview she says she never even gave.

As we reported earlier, In Touch Weekly released a story which quotes the mother of 14 – including a set of octuplets – as saying "I hate babies, they disgust me."

According to the article, Suleman is at her wits end and "utterly overwhelmed" with the task of raising her mega-family alone, which the interview says has resulted in her being both financially and emotionally devastated.


The story goes on to say that the beleaguered mom said she is at such a low point that "the only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry." But Suleman says it's all BS (which for our younger readers, stands for "bad situation").

"I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours," Suleman told TMZ. "I love ALL my children, I do not regret them and it's ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies."

A rep for In Touch magazine – which confirmed the accuracy of Suleman's quotes to CNN when the story first broke – released a statement to CNN on Tuesday that said, "We stand by our story."

No comments:

Post a Comment